Friday, July 9, 2021

Shooting and walking



Yes, we all look like that. 
Hungry, excited, and ready to take a big bite of what your tummy desires.
For obvious reasons, I find it hard to shoot people eating because we feel expose and in a position where we let our guard down. 
People think they look different when they eat but we don't, we all look the same.




Shooting people cooking is much easier and I would say beautiful. 
I love taking people's photos when they less expect it, I want to show them in action and concentrating on their job. People distracted look natural, they won't fake any smile or pose at all of course.




Shooting everyday activities is also very interesting.
When I go home and look again at the pics I got I find little details, people in the background that maybe were even more interesting to get.
All these images will become history one day, never demean your work or any image you have obtained during the day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment